Discussion topic: Mork & Mindy

This message was authored by Mr+Ripley This message was authored by: Mr+Ripley

Mork & Mindy

Does anyone know of a platform that shows Mork & Mindy? There are plenty of other old US sitcoms readily available to watch on various platforms - M*A*S*H, Everybody Loves Raymond, Cheers, Frasier, Third Rock From The Sun, and Friends to name a few ( I was even able to watch every episode of Happy Days a few years ago, which of course is where Mork & Mindy comes from ) - but I can't seem to find Mork & Mindy anywhere.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I didn't get where I am today by writing ridiculous signatures.

Best Answers

All Replies

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK Answer

Re: Mork & Mindy

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more
Mr+Ripley
Topic Author

@Annie+UK  Thanks for that, very helpful, don't know why I didn't think of checking YT myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I didn't get where I am today by writing ridiculous signatures.
This message was authored by gilbo2 This message was authored by: gilbo2

That programme brings back memories 🤣

Mr+Ripley
Topic Author

@gilbo2 wrote:

That programme brings back memories 🤣

Yeah, looking forward to a rewatch, it's the one show I've wanted to see again but could never find. Good ol' YouTube. 

I read on Wiki that when it came to writing the scripts they would leave a note for Robin Williams that said " Robin will do something here " so he could do his thing. I would love to see all the stuff that never made the edit, apparently quite a bit was never suitable for a family audience. Bet the crew had a great time working on that show.

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

There's a Season 1 - 4 (15 disk, 95 episode) DVD box set available for about £30 new and rather less second-hand from the usual outlets.

1000000130.jpg

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
Mr+Ripley
Topic Author

@TimmyBGood  Thanks for the DVD info, but having read a lot of reviews on Amazon saying the boxset isn't UK-compatible I think I'll give it a miss. Plus there's the matter of £29.99 on Amazon or free on YouTube. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion