Discussion topic: Vue Tickets

This message was authored by Ian011 This message was authored by: Ian011

Vue Tickets

Why does Sky use Vue cinemas for your free tickets. If I choose to have the free tickets it is then a hundred miles round trip to the nearest Vue cinema!

As with all Sky freebies Suffolk is excluded, must be other areas with the same problem.

I suggest for areas like mine Sky remove these so called freebies but reduce our TV charges instead.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: Vue Tickets

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Ian011 

If you enter Vue Cinema or similar in the search box above you'll see that this has been discussed at great length in the past. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

@Ian011 

If you enter Vue Cinema or similar in the search box above you'll see that this has been discussed at great length in the past. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Maybe Vue were the only ones who would strike a deal with Sky

Why would Sky reduce eveyones subs when the free tickets are only use by a fraction of their customers

If you don't like or cannot use the offers then just ignore them, it's that easy

This message was authored by nolte This message was authored by: nolte

They have about a 20% market share in the UK ranking 3rd biggest chain (top 2 were also in the low 20s) so I think that was a factor.

---------
ROI sky Q Customer
This message was authored by garethm101 This message was authored by: garethm101

Is it possible for me to gift my VUE codes to someone who can use them?

I live in Northern Ireland.  There are NO vue cinenas here at all, so heading to the cinema to use these tickets would invollve a flight to GB or a Ferry and a lot of driving... not the cheapest movie experience.

I'm sick of Sky advertising this offer on local N.I television and street billboards over here, when they must know it's impossilbe for customers in Northern Ireland to avail of this offer.

So, if anyone knows anyone who deserves these tickets every month, I'll be happy to send the codes through! 😀👍

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@garethm101 

I have just checked the terms and conditions and it does state there that these tickets can not be sold or gifted to third parties.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by garethm101 This message was authored by: garethm101

What an absolute waste

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion