Discussion topic: Discovery Plus

This message was authored by Glen5438 This message was authored by: Glen5438

Discovery Plus

Hi All,

I'am having issues with Watching Discovery Plus. I have watched and done everything that I have been told to do and yet I still can't watch anything on Discovery plus.

I have contacted Discovery plus people directly and they have confirmed everything is okay there end with my account and email.  They said there are issue with sky and the updating of the apps on the sky platform.

I have updated both of my boxes and still nothing, this is becoming very annoying now,

any ideas please

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Dazza123456 This message was authored by: Dazza123456

Re: Discovery Plus

Hi Glen5438,

can you get the app via your tv instead of Sky its self if you can you will also have the full app not the partial app offered on SKY.

D

This message was authored by Laing1 This message was authored by: Laing1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Glen5438 wrote:

Hi All,

I'am having issues with Watching Discovery Plus. I have watched and done everything that I have been told to do and yet I still can't watch anything on Discovery plus.

I have contacted Discovery plus people directly and they have confirmed everything is okay there end with my account and email.  They said there are issue with sky and the updating of the apps on the sky platform.

I have updated both of my boxes and still nothing, this is becoming very annoying now,

any ideas please

@Glen5438 what are the issues you are you not able to log in what errors are you getting

From the information I have seen Discovery+ are updating things their end and have stated that there may be problems for Sky Q users . This was on another thread posted earlier this week and was from a customer who had contacted Discovery+ so doesn't look as though anything Sky can do as it's at Discovery's end although what you have been told states the complete opposite

edited to add a link

Here is the link that I was thinking abot the last post on page 1

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Sky-Q/Log-in-Discovery-plus-confusing/td-p/3743474

I may be a Sky Superuser but I am still just a Sky customer

Sky Q 2 TB (Silver)Box, 2 Mini boxes since June 2016, all connected by wifi
Sky Broadband Hub/SR203, Sky Ultrafast broadband
Ultimate on Demand, Q Experience/UHD, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema
LG 49SJ 810 V UHD TV, Google Pixel 7 Pro mobile
This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I will escalate this to our community chat for you. Please look out for an email or blue chat bubble. We look forward to speaking to you. 

Glen5438
Topic Author
This message was authored by Glen5438 This message was authored by: Glen5438

7A1900E3-13AC-4206-83A2-755E68F00090.jpeg

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion