Discussion topic: Existing recordings if signing up to Multiscreen

This message was authored by StephTrek This message was authored by: StephTrek

Existing recordings if signing up to Multiscreen

I've had Sky Q for a while and I'm interested in getting Multiroom for the first time but I can't find any information on existing recordings with regard to multiscreen.

My question is if I get Multiscreen now, will I be able to watch recordings on the new mini box that have already been recorded on the main Sky Q box previously? Thanks.

Best Answers
This message was authored by bob1234 This message was authored by: bob1234 Answer

Re: Existing recordings if signing up to Multiscreen

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@StephTrekAll recordings are stored in the main box so unless you change that any mini boxes make no difference all boxes can see or make recordings and store them in the main box.

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by bob1234 This message was authored by: bob1234 Answer

Re: Existing recordings if signing up to Multiscreen

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@StephTrekAll recordings are stored in the main box so unless you change that any mini boxes make no difference all boxes can see or make recordings and store them in the main box.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion