Discussion topic: Incorrect Billing

This message was authored by Mary9396 This message was authored by: Mary9396

Incorrect Billing

I've renewed my TV and broadband this evening and agreed to a new 18 month contract. I wanted to keep the exact same products and was told my bill going forward would be £54.50. I've now received email confirmation that my future bills will be £60.50 and this is also reflected within my account online. Is this a mistake by the customer service agent and will I need to call again to rectify?

Thanks.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Incorrect Billing

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What do your future bills show:

https://www.sky.com/manage/bill/future

It might take a few days for them to update if you have only agreed to this new price this evening.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Mary9396
Topic Author
This message was authored by Mary9396 This message was authored by: Mary9396

My future bills reflect the same as the email confirmation I received approximately 10 minutes after finishing on the call. Both are saying my future bill will be £60.50. Before calling Sky, my future bills were showing as £72.50 so something has changed but not to the £54.50 that was agreed during the call. 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Then you will have to take this up with Sky by calling them again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion