Discussion topic: Iv lost my netflix on my sky and iv been disconted

This message was authored by Pedalencki This message was authored by: Pedalencki

Iv lost my netflix on my sky and iv been disconted

I dont know what happened to Netflix has iv been watching it all week and i was watching sky half an hour ago had its just been disconted it keeps asking me to upgrade

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by dmy24 This message was authored by: dmy24

Re: Iv lost my netflix on my sky and iv been disconted

I have escalated your post to Sky who will be in touch with you regarding this via a blue/red chat bubble which will appear at the bottom of this page. It can take up to 24 hours to be contacted via this.

This link explains how this works:
https://community.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

When the blue bubble does appear you have 48 hours to respond or it will be automatically closed.

This message was authored by Mr+Flibbles+86 This message was authored by: Mr+Flibbles+86

Re: Iv lost my netflix on my sky and iv been disconted

Posted by a Sky employee

Update – We are still looking to help you @Pedalencki. If you need our support let us know and we can re-escalate to our chat team. Your invite has been closed now. Thanks

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion