Discussion topic: Netflix wrong plan

This message was authored by JesterFX This message was authored by: JesterFX

Netflix wrong plan

Hi all,

on the 1st december I subscribed to the premium plan on Netflix as we normally do for Christmas, on the 2nd i discovered we could have Sky HD for 4 months free as pasrt of VIP. What i didnt know was i got Netflix standard as part of this. I found out today that i have paid £14 but been on a standard tarriff as sky package overwrote  the package i paid for.

I contacted Netflix for a refund but they say they dont refund but will credit my account when my package comes to an end AND IT WILL COME TO AND END! There should be an OBVIOUS option to rectify this.

Since having Sky Q installed a few months ago i have to say i hate it! I'm technically minded, a web/software developer and it's appalling how unintuitive this whole system is.

I regret upgrading.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by PandJ2020 This message was authored by: PandJ2020

Re: Netflix wrong plan

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

NetFlix doesn't come as standard with Sky - it's a specific add on.  Also, it doesn't overwrite a package bought directly from NetFlix unless you perform a link.

Also, HD in itself does not include NetFlix (called ultimate TV add on).  So it's not clear what you've signed up to and actioned?  Check your mails carefully as this will detail.

Additionally, to get NetFlix premium via Sky you also need the UHD pack.

I am just another Sky customer and my views are my own

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion