Discussion topic: Over

This message was authored by CELTIC-CON25 This message was authored by: CELTIC-CON25

Over

Hi sky have just took £100 out of my bank when I already paid £70 so I only needed to pay £60 but they took the whole £100 so I want refunded 

Best Answers
This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw Answer

Re: Over

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @CELTIC-CON25  if you have a direct debit set up don't make a manual payment as sky will still take the full payment on your normal payment date. As we are all customers here we can't get your refund. You will need to call sky free on 150 to arrange. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw Answer

Hi @CELTIC-CON25  if you have a direct debit set up don't make a manual payment as sky will still take the full payment on your normal payment date. As we are all customers here we can't get your refund. You will need to call sky free on 150 to arrange. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

There is clearly more to this then you have told us here as Sky wouldn't take a £100 unless it was owed on your account so as you have a payment method setup why did you make this payment yourself, are your services suspended for example ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
CELTIC-CON25
Topic Author
This message was authored by CELTIC-CON25 This message was authored by: CELTIC-CON25

That's the thing I don't have a direct debit with them

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Sky can't have taken your money by direct debit then. How was it taken?

CELTIC-CON25
Topic Author

it came straight out my back but doesn't say direct debit

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Was it taken from a card payment as clearly Sky have got your details as the only way that would happen is if you ahve provided them.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion