Discussion topic: Sky glass monthly cost?

This message was authored by Steve+RJ This message was authored by: Steve+RJ

Sky glass monthly cost?

Hi everyone. 

Currently have Sky Q with signature, ultimate tv add on, sky kids, sky HD and multi screen coming to £56.50

Just ordered Sky Glass. I'm just wanting to know if I'll still pay the sky HD and multi screen cost? O what my actual monthly payments will be? Thanks in advance

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Sky glass monthly cost?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Steve+RJ wrote:

Hi everyone. 

Currently have Sky Q with signature, ultimate tv add on, sky kids, sky HD and multi screen coming to £56.50

Just ordered Sky Glass. I'm just wanting to know if I'll still pay the sky HD and multi screen cost? O what my actual monthly payments will be? Thanks in advance

When you ordered Glass what packs did you choose?  The prices you pay per month will be on your email from Sky, as customers we can't tell you what you'll pay as we have no idea what packs you've added.

Did you not check what you ordered? 

You won't pay for HD seperately that is included.  Yes if you have 1 or more pucks there is a monthly Whole home sub of £10.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Steve+RJ
Topic Author
This message was authored by Steve+RJ This message was authored by: Steve+RJ

Hi

Thanks for the response. I will have Large TV, stream puck, ultimate tv, Netflix premium and whole home.

It says on the pricing that if you're a sky customer the first puck is free. Does that mean the upfront cost or monthly cost?

Sorry really struggled to find info on this!

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Steve+RJ wrote:

Hi

Thanks for the response. I will have Large TV, stream puck, ultimate tv, Netflix premium and whole home.

It says on the pricing that if you're a sky customer the first puck is free. Does that mean the upfront cost or monthly cost?

Refers to the upfront cost only.  Like Sky+/Q there is a monthly Multiscreen sub (Whole home for Glass), but with Glass you can have up to 3 TV's & 6 pucks under the Whole Home sub.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Anonymous This message was authored by: Anonymous

@Steve+RJ wrote:

Hi

All of this information would have been on your screen when you ordered (presuming you did it online).

The Q contract will get cancelled down as nothing passes over (including discounts). There may be an overlap with the payments but Sky will adjust later on down the line.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion