Discussion topic: Sky mobile not ringing a Sky landline.

This message was authored by Flynnster11 This message was authored by: Flynnster11

Sky mobile not ringing a Sky landline.

Hi.

I have recently changed over to Sky broadband and talk.  And have also changed my mums provider to Sky broadband and talk.  Since this move I am unable to call my mums landline number from my Sky mobile (mobile contract was set up in April). Also my wife's Sky mobile cannot call my mums landline!!! I have rang it from Tesco mobile and it rings fine. Any ideas as to why our Sky mobile are un able to contact my mums landline?

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky mobile not ringing a Sky landline.

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Does your mum have a new phone number and what happens when either of your dial her number ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Flynnster11
Topic Author
This message was authored by Flynnster11 This message was authored by: Flynnster11

Re: Sky mobile not ringing a Sky landline.

Thanks for replying.  My mum kept her old phone number when she migrated over to Sky. When we try ringing her number from our mobiles it does nothing and just close down the call screen on the mobile phone.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion