Discussion topic: Wifi Max Hub, phone rings but cannot hear either end

This message was authored by Fran61 This message was authored by: Fran61

Wifi Max Hub, phone rings but cannot hear either end

Had Sky FTTP hub for 2 weeks, phone been fine.  Installed new Wifi Max hub and now the phone rings but neither end can hear each other.  Is there a setting on the hub that needs changing?  Using Dect phone set of 3.

Any help would be much appreciated 🙄

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Wifi Max Hub, phone rings but cannot hear either end

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Fran61 there are no settings you can change for the voice service on the new Wifi Max hub. I would suggest raising this with Sky as your phone should work normally so perhaps your hub is faulty.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
Fran61
Topic Author

@Chriseethanks for your reply.

I have raised the issue with Sky.

Fran61
Topic Author

I am going round in circles here.  I contacted Sky online, sent a photo of the wifi max hub and wall box, they messaged me this morning to say it was fixed.  It isn't fixed so I rang them on the 0344 number they gave in a text, spent ages on the phone doing what the automated problem solver told me to do only to be cut off when it said it would put me through to a human.

How do I get hold of someone, I think I probably need either a new hub or an engineer but don't know how to get either.  Can someone advise please?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion