Discussion topic: No internet

This message was authored by Skye99 This message was authored by: Skye99

No internet

Orange light on voice and no light on the internet. Tried disconnecting it from open reach hub and still nothing. Been 14hours now with no internet. App says everything is fine.

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: No internet

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Skye99 the app shows the last routine test if you click to run the test again it should tell you if there is a known fault if it doesnt call Sky.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
Skye99
Topic Author

It says everything is working fine. Ran multiple tests and tried all their resolutions. Still nothing at all.

This message was authored by mosca This message was authored by: mosca

I am experiencing the same issue since this morning at 7:50 when I checked the connection

This message was authored by Haleyyyyyh This message was authored by: Haleyyyyyh

Im in Kent and and also lost internet during the night. Ive done all of the resets and service checks and says the area is fine but still no internet. I have called sky and they said its a fault in my home not from the mains outside so sending an engineer tomorrow 😞 

Skye99
Topic Author

Rang sky went through all the steps with them took photos to provide engineer. Said most likely won't be out until Tuesday. No internet or tv for 5 days. 

The engineer just left, after having changed the socket, used a test rooter he confirmed that the issue is outside. The issue was also appearing on Sky's end now. Will take from one to 5 days to fix.

The issue has now been fixed - new engineer from openreach came to visit and confirmed.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion