Discussion topic: Sky Yahoo Email

This message was authored by skippy36 This message was authored by: skippy36

Sky Yahoo Email

I replied to an email from a reliable source using Reply To All as there were around 20 other recipents. I subsequently received an email from Mail Delivery System stating that the message could not be delivered to one account because the account was disabled. However, I do not recognise the account name and it didn't appear in the list of recipients. I've spoken to the creator of the original email and he does not recognise the account name. I've spoken to another recipient who also used Reply To All to respond to the same original email and he did not receive an email from the Mail Delivery System. Any suggestions for what may have happend and/or my course of action?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky Yahoo Email

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Could it be the one of these 20 recipients redirects their incoming emails to this other address ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
skippy36
Topic Author
This message was authored by skippy36 This message was authored by: skippy36

Thanks for your response. If one of the recipients is redirecting their incoming emails to another account then ayone who replies to the original by using Reply to All  should, like me, have received the return to sender message. However, I have spoken to one such recipient and he didn't receive the return to sender message. @caesarome  

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

It is going to be difficult to know here this has come from unless the next time you want to send an email to these 20 addresses then you do it one by one.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion