Discussion topic: Sky/Yahoo email issues 28th June 2022

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: I can't open any of my emails

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Gez+Biker wrote:

Anyone had contact fro Sky/Yahoo with an update or expected rectification time?

All we know I what I posted earlier from them as usually companies don't give timescales for such fixes.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by StevoT This message was authored by: StevoT

Re: Sky/Yahoo email issues 28th June 2022

Receving emails in my Inbox but Sent items and all items in my personal folders are missing i.e. Folders empty. First time I experieced a serious issue like this and I need an assurance that it will be sorted as a matter of urgency and all emails will be retrieved. I dont expect to have to deal with problems like this and will have have to consider if I wish to continue with Sky.

This message was authored by BSprout This message was authored by: BSprout

Missing e mails

I've just logged onto my e mails and all my 'folders' e mails have gone. Every file. Does anyone know where to or if I can get them back? My deleted, spam, archive etc. messages are also gone. The only ones I have left are inbox and unread.

GD1
Topic Author
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Sky/Yahoo email issues 28th June 2022

@StevoT  You do know you are not talking to Sky?  We are all customers here.  Email from Sky is free, however if you wish to cancel all your services because of a 3rd party issue you can contact sky directly.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

GD1
Topic Author
This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Missing e mails

@BSprout   I have merged your post to this existing thread that is discussing the same issue, a new thread isn't required.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by LucyAley-Parker This message was authored by: LucyAley-Parker

opening Sky emails

I get this when opening emails: ' We were unable to load this message. Retry'

This message was authored by Gez+Biker This message was authored by: Gez+Biker

Ok, everything appears to be fixed now (fingers crossed), just going to see if all my folders have been re-populated 🙂

Gez.

This message was authored by liberalbroadstone This message was authored by: liberalbroadstone

All my email folders have been deleted can I retrieve them

All my email folders have been deleted this morning, can I retrieve them??

This message was authored by Gez+Biker This message was authored by: Gez+Biker

Hmmmm! Most of it seems to work alright, but have to delete inbox e-mails twice, as first go does not delete them lol.

Anyone noticed any other "little foibles"?

Gez.

This message was authored by sunnyboy70 This message was authored by: sunnyboy70

email hacked

So today i recieved and email form a friend who had been hacked. I replied and now i've been hacked. None of my emails will open, can't send emails, keeps saying i'm off line, cant read sent messages.

I have been into my sky id and changed the password but the account is still non functional. I've tried different browsers and from my mobile. 

It's all the same no matter which device or browser i use. 

I know the password has been changed and working because logging in direct to my email account it will only accept the new password.

I'm really worried as i have sensitve emails and bank details etc.

Any advice as to how to regain control of my account.

Thanks

Jonathan

This message was authored by cheesedwithskygo This message was authored by: cheesedwithskygo

unable to load new messages

I can see emails in the inbox but can't open them. getting warning msg saying "We are unable to load this message. retry" 

This is affecting new emails and yesterdays that I hadn't opened.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: email hacked

@sunnyboy70 
You might not have been hacked as your issues might be what everyone else is seeing as Yahoo are having issues at present, they are aware and are investigating:

https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Email/Sky-Yahoo-email-issues-28th-June-2022/td-p/4036144/jump-to/first-...

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Lekh+Pall This message was authored by: Lekh+Pall

All my folders are empty. How do I retrieve emails that were in the folders?

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: All my folders are empty. How do I retrieve emails that were in the folders?

@Lekh+Pall wrote:

Are you using an app or client to access your emails? Or are you logging,in via the Sky.com website?

This message was authored by Lekh+Pall This message was authored by: Lekh+Pall

Re: All my folders are empty. How do I retrieve emails that were in the folders?

I am logging via Sky.com using my PC , Android phone, etc.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion