Discussion topic: Apple iPhone User? Ported a Number to Sky?

This message was authored by claireemmaj03 This message was authored by: claireemmaj03

Re: Apple iPhone User? Ported a Number to Sky?

I will as i am unable to send a 'temp' number to the customers/reps/sites/enginers etc i have to deal with daily just to use for a few days, i have a number they need to be able to contact me on. 

My number ported over is working only on WIFI, and despite showing on imessages as the correct number they are not coming through and neither are whatsapps. 

How do i speak to a customer service agent at Sky do you know as the virtual ssistant is useless and will not give me any way to conatct someone? 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

150 is the number to call Sky, if asked if you want to go online or have a link sent then say No.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Kenny+Fedup This message was authored by: Kenny+Fedup

Ported two sims from EE to Sky three days ago, my wife's phone all working ok with number retained, my phone all working but has a new number (yes I tried to change the number in phone settings iPhone X)

called Sky ' seems a problem with PAC it's not working. Called EE oh we may need an investigation as we supplied the PAC correctly. 

NOW WHAT, unable to use my personal apps as two step verification goes to the number not brought over. 

Sky do not seem to care, tried three times and the result. Email-here is your new mobile phone bill 😞

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion