Discussion topic: OTP not being sent

This message was authored by atc This message was authored by: atc

Re: OTP not being sent

Not getting mine either. Ridiculous that Sky can not provide progress reports and give something better than passing on information that it will be fixed "overtime". 

Shocking service.

This message was authored by JS26 This message was authored by: JS26

Cannot receive OTP from Santander

Hello, 

I've recently updated my phone, the sim is still the same just been switched from my old device to the new one. I cannot get my OTP for my Santander app to come through! I have no issues with receiving other messages, it just seems to be the OTP's from Santander. 

I have been in contact with the customer service line and apparently the issue is with Sky as they can see the messages are being sent from their side. Apparently they may be blocked from my service provider. 

Any help? Will be greatly appreciated! 

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw

Re: Cannot receive OTP from Santander

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @JS26  you will need to call sky on 150 to see why those messages are not getting through. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
This message was authored by JS26 This message was authored by: JS26

Thank you for response, I will try this 

This message was authored by Hanlou72 This message was authored by: Hanlou72

So a week now  of not receiving OTP's  ! 

This message was authored by Johnnyboy+cp This message was authored by: Johnnyboy+cp

Re: OTP not being sent .

I've just had the same Sky/Santander OTP issue. Still happening in spite of Sky's attempts to cure it.

This message was authored by Ceri6 This message was authored by: Ceri6

What is the fix for this please - called 150 - they said should receive a text advising of help but didn't;t recieve text either. Need this resolved ASAP

This message was authored by Lk12 This message was authored by: Lk12

I have tried to set up my online banking with santander today but can't because I'm not receiving OTP messages. Rang the bank they told me they have been having trouble with sky mobile customers for a couple of weeks but had been told it should be fixed by now. I need access to my mobile banking!

This message was authored by Rose21x This message was authored by: Rose21x

This is getting ridiculous. Sort the issue out for everyone and not just a few people

This message was authored by Lk12 This message was authored by: Lk12

I've just spoken to sky, they told me to turn airplane mode on and off again and it should work, surprise surprise,  it didn't!!!

This message was authored by Rose21x This message was authored by: Rose21x

What are we meant to do? Go another month without access to our banks? Absolutely disgusting 

This message was authored by Hanlou72 This message was authored by: Hanlou72

I did all of that a week ago and resetting network settings and neither worked ! I'm 8 days without OTP's and zero help from

SKY. I can honestly say this is the worst service/ help I've had ! 

This message was authored by SLB42 This message was authored by: SLB42

I have  just tried yet again to log into the Santander website  , OTP codes still not working for me ! 

This message was authored by Madbeef This message was authored by: Madbeef

OTP not being received

My OTP's from my bank are not coming through. It's not been working for a few days now but I've not changed my mobile number, nor bank.  No details have changed since the problem started 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: OTP not being received

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Madbeef 

I have moved your post to the existing topic on this issue where the post marked as the answer is the latest from Sky in that it will be fixed but not sure when.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion