Discussion topic: OTP not being sent

This message was authored by Rob142 This message was authored by: Rob142

Re: OTP not being sent

Hi all, 

Having the exact same issues. No OTP codes coming through to phone. Switched from o2 to sky several months ago and went to reset my Santander acc 2days ago but no codes coming through. Phoned Santander and they said that the codes are being sent ok and if nothing is being received, it is an issue with the network provider. 

Need this sorted ASAP, as its the only way I can reset my account. 

Thanks 

This message was authored by RachelElding This message was authored by: RachelElding

not receiving OTP

My son is Not receiving OTP messages, we have contacted sky and all they have said is they are going to send us a new sim card. i have tried everything else with no luck. Anyone have any other ideas on how to fix this?

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

Re: not receiving OTP

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@RachelElding 

I've moved your post into a thread already discussing OTP issues. Please see the update currently marked as the answer by Community staff. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by SkyMoomin This message was authored by: SkyMoomin

OTP's from Santander not getting through any more. Last sucessful one was in Feb. Spent ages in branch and on phone to Santander today and all okay at their end.

Other tests getting through fine.

This message was authored by Ian130 This message was authored by: Ian130

I am having the samw issue with my bank, I have contacted them but not resolved. Do I need to contact sky mobile?

Ian

This message was authored by smadden1 This message was authored by: smadden1

Not receiving OTPs from Santander

Literally no help on offer for this issue, unless you're asking before 4.30pm. The phone number on offer goes round in circles and tells me they've sent a link which never arrives. Why are help hours limited to no later than the afternoon?

Re: Not receiving OTPs from Santander

How do I get help with this after 4.30pm? I can't process any online payments.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@smadden1 

Are you in the ROI? 

Sky customer since 2001

No. England 

@smadden1 

UK Customer Services does not stop at 4.30 which is why I asked. I've moved your post into a thread already discussing OTP issues. Please see the update currently marked as the answer by Community staff. 

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by Dirtyhopper This message was authored by: Dirtyhopper

I've been with sky mobile for years and never had an issue until this week, I've not changed phones settings or providers. I was getting OTP's no problem until Yesterday. 

This message was authored by Whooples This message was authored by: Whooples

Not receiving OTP

This week I have not been able to receive OTP from Santander bank, I have called the bank who checked the messages are being sent no issues with the bank. 
can this be investigated 

Re: Not receiving OTP

@Whooples 
I’m afraid you aren’t contacting Sky Customer Services on here. This is a customer to customer forum where we try to help each other.

I've moved your post into a thread already discussing recent OTP issues. Please see the update currently marked as the answer by Community staff. 

Sky customer since 2001
This message was authored by Personal+Fone This message was authored by: Personal+Fone

OTP Not being sent….my bank says is sky issue?

I've been trying for days to do online banking....rang my bank today as OTP not being sent....they tell me it's a problem with SKY....and SKY were trying to fix it? 
but still not working for me? I've restarted my phone as well and still nothing 

This message was authored by Mark693 This message was authored by: Mark693

I too have had problems with not receiving OTP messages. One has been through Santander, the other through my Credit card (Aqua). I have never had this problem till recently moving to Sky. Just phoned customer service and automated message said that I was being sent a text with a link. This has not come through. I am not happy

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion