Discussion topic: OTP not being sent

This message was authored by Ian130 This message was authored by: Ian130

Re: OTP not being sent

I have just received an OTP from my bank for the first time in a week so hopefully this issue has been resolved. I havent contacted sky about this.

This message was authored by AaronTaylor52 This message was authored by: AaronTaylor52

Unfortunately mine is still not working the joys . Sky are going to loose customers by the shed full

This message was authored by Hanlou72 This message was authored by: Hanlou72

I am experiencing the same issues as of today ref OTP and Santander. I couldn't use RingGo this morning to park for work because the OTP wasn't being received to my phone ! I then spent the morning. calling Santander and SKY, the issue is with SKY not the bank . I have been assured by SKY this will be fixed in 48hours. I have reset Network settings, turned phone off and done everything told but still nothing . It's clearly a problem SKY need to resolve as happening to so many. It's been a complete time waster and inconvenience to my working day. 

This message was authored by Marayas This message was authored by: Marayas

Can we sue SKY for such a inconvenience?? I cannot login to one of my account and I cannot make a money transfer, which I have to do asap ! SKY  what a shamble

I was late to work because of it this morning., then spent 4 hours trying to sort the issue out which still isn't resolved. We pay enough to SkY as it is without having to put up with this. Surely they can see there's an issue as so many of their customers are experiencing it.

I was told the same when I called them yesterday ? You're a day ahead of me so hopefully it will be resolved .

This message was authored by AaronTaylor52 This message was authored by: AaronTaylor52

Don't hold your breath mine is 12 days and counting 

Why don't they get it sorted out ! I've only been with SKY since November and understand they piggy back off O2 so both should be making an  effort to resolve the issue. I will complain again this week and tell them I'm thinking of leaving .

This message was authored by nicolaabababa This message was authored by: nicolaabababa

I'm not receiving any otp codes from various providers including sky. Has anyone get any suggestions  to try ive cleared my cache ive reset my network and its still working ive also logged a query with sky to be looked in to thanks 

This message was authored by Daniel-F This message was authored by: Daniel-F

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi all,

Thank you so much to everyone who has continued to contribute to this thread. 

Thanks to everyones engagement, we have identified an issue with our supplier.

Users should start to see OTPs working overtime and if you do start to find this is working for you again please feel free to share on the thread 🙂

Thanks again for your help, I've marked this as the best answer on this query at this current time and should we get any further information we will update accordingly.

Daniel
Community Moderator
This message was authored by Jess72 This message was authored by: Jess72

Over time? Days, weeks, months? 

This message was authored by nicolaabababa This message was authored by: nicolaabababa

I reported mine last Friday still nor working . Need it for me to access my work may have to change networks 

This message was authored by qwertyuiop3 This message was authored by: qwertyuiop3

over time...? how reassuring. i'm over 10 days without otp's now.

This message was authored by qwertyuiop3 This message was authored by: qwertyuiop3

and thats after being told on 3 occasions that it will be sorted in 24-48 hours! only one sky employer was helpful out of the 4 i have spoken to. i say helpful, he couldnt help but at least he was honest about it!

This message was authored by Marayas This message was authored by: Marayas

HAHAHA that customer service is not even funny anymore. Easy to say!. I am having my business account linked to that lame SKY mobile, and now I am not able to pay for the services, pay  my workers - what you going to say to them ? we should have some monet back because of that error. It's so LAME. You should not have a mobike sale service if you cannot deal with those major issues at all. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion