Discussion topic: Unable to use mobile data

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by JustinStdden This message was authored by: JustinStdden

5 days with no mobile Internet even though sky says there are no issues

This is just a joke now. 5 days with no mobile Internet. My partner is also on sky but hers is working fine

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Re: 5 days with no mobile Internet even though sky says there are no issues

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@JustinStdden wrote:

My partner is also on sky but hers is working fine

Which just confirms what that Sky message says: there are no issues with the Sky Mobile service overall.

It's entirely possible to have a problem with an individual device, SIM or account and the message still applies.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
This message was authored by Kirstie2708 This message was authored by: Kirstie2708

I have the same issue since it went down.

My partners and daughters work and mine just won't 

This message was authored by KatSm This message was authored by: KatSm

Same here, mine does not work still and my sons does. Tried every single troubleshoot and called them said they'd fix by the end of the day, nope you haven't. Pretty angry  please help amd I want compensation. 

This message was authored by JasonDe This message was authored by: JasonDe

Re: Unable to use mobile data

My service is still down. I've tried restarts, network resets and reported in 150, but it still does not work. 

This message was authored by CharlieJ2 This message was authored by: CharlieJ2

Yep still no mobile data connection...I've restarted , cleared cache. Reset mobile network settings...still no signal... HP15 AND UB8 AND THAME areas...when are sky going to resolve this issue?

Day 6!

This message was authored by Rontheobserver This message was authored by: Rontheobserver

11/04/24 mobile network issues still ongoing

On 11/04/24 sky mobile network had issues. Since then I have been unable to connect to 4/5g despite it saying it is connected on my phone, I cannot access the Internet unless connected to WiFi. I have followed all the steps online, asked the chatbot and followed all those steps to no avail. I was posting on the community chat which was raised specifically for the issue but it has since been closed by the moderator saying the issue has been resolved, when it clearly hasnt been. I have raised a complaint with sky but not heard anything yet. High time to look for another provider at this stage, will be taking tv, Internet and talk along with me as the WiFi has been pretty poor since I've had it also and trying to contact sky about an issue is like trying to crack the davinci code.

This message was authored by Gill+c This message was authored by: Gill+c

Internet

I only have 1 bar on my phone, it either takes a very long tkme to load ir it doesnt load at all. It has been like this for a couple of weeks. Then i got a message from sky saying that the issue had been rectified. But this morning im back to normal 1 small bar and i cannot use my phone
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Internet

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Gill+c 

Does any mast issues show here for you:

https://www.sky.com/help/servicestatus/your-services/mobile

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by Blackn This message was authored by: Blackn

I'm yet another user who has issues with 1 sim out of 4. 

chat agent has admitted it isn't a mast local issue, says they are looking into it. 

This message was authored by Rooo1 This message was authored by: Rooo1

Thank god they have admitted it, i am in the south east and have intermittently been able to text and call but my VOLte symbol is gone and i have tried everything.

This message was authored by Blackn This message was authored by: Blackn

The agent says that when they follow trouble shooting that it works, however some users may still be having technical issues with some of the services and she 'requests me rest assured that by the end of the day everything will be back to normal'.

she assures me it's being escalated to the right department for a faster resolution.

yet I still have little hope. 

This message was authored by CharlieJ2 This message was authored by: CharlieJ2

I've had this excuse 3 times and nothing has been resolved...I've just requested my PAC and switched provider...sick of the excuses

This message was authored by Sandrafah This message was authored by: Sandrafah

Re: No Mobile data connection for 5 days now!

Same here, since the issue last Thursday, I have been unable to get data in any area. Essex at the weekend!!!

This message was authored by JustinStdden This message was authored by: JustinStdden

Spoke to sky just now to be told everything is OK at their end. I have a Samsung Galaxy S23 5g which is less then a year old and so I can't really see this as being the problem. Was told to try my sim in another device and they will call back this afternoon. Will try another device when home shortly and will update post

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion