Discussion topic: Unable to use mobile data

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Blackn This message was authored by: Blackn

Re: Unable to use mobile data

It really is ridiculous! 

my daughters phone is a iPhone 15- 4 months old! My sim card works in it however my daughters ( the one that isn't working doesn't). Her sim doesn't work in a different device either. 

I've requested a new SIM card incase that's the issue 

This message was authored by Carrie27 This message was authored by: Carrie27

I am having the same issue. Not been able to use my phone while out. It is not working anywhere.  
I looked online at the trouble shooting page. Have gone on to sky help Facebook page sent them a complaint for not keeping customers fully up to date and not contacting customers. Still have not heard nothing.

terrible customer service. 

This message was authored by hesk1912 This message was authored by: hesk1912

I was told the same yesterday. They obviously still have issues.

This message was authored by JasonB2 This message was authored by: JasonB2

Mobile data not resolved

The mobile network outage has resulted in a complete loss of data connectivity. Despite following all recommended troubleshooting steps, including obtaining a new SIM card from Sky, the issue persists. The previous thread was prematurely closed, indicating a resolution that has not been achieved. I feel like 5 days with no data is ridiculous we are paying for a service we are not reviewing. And I would recommend not closing feeds saying it is resolved when it isn't. Stop lying to the community

This message was authored by donlismegaroo This message was authored by: donlismegaroo

any updates. I cant make or receive calls

This message was authored by klee1 This message was authored by: klee1

Data still not working , tried a replacement sim still not working 5 days now and counting ,

Data has not been working for 5 days , i have completed all trouble shooting . my phone is fine as will work with husbands Sim

This message was authored by riorio This message was authored by: riorio

Re: Data still not working , tried a replacement sim still not working 5 days now and counting ,

Same here! 5 days now, although for the last year I can never get the internet if I'm away from home! I rang them last week and they said they know there is an issue and they are trying to fix it, but still not working. Yesterday I couldn't get on any apps but as soon as I got home wi-if kicked in and everything was fine. It's an absolute joke from such a big company! I've never had so many problems before I joined sky mobile 😡

This message was authored by Shara2719 This message was authored by: Shara2719

data not working,cant make or receive calls, sky says there isnt any issues!!!

Went out to work today and noticed I had no data, went on google and it said im offline, tried to make a call it woudnt connect, contacted my wife on my work phone and shes having the same issues as well as my son and daughter .... all four phones are down! this also happend on friday all four phones with no internet and data... weve been on and off the phone to sky for hours and not one sky employee knows the issue even though there seems to be several people on thia forum with the same problem! if anyone resolves it please let me know

This message was authored by Shara2719 This message was authored by: Shara2719

exactly the same for me! im a family of four and all of our phones are down with no network! my wife and i work in different areas so thats not the problem!

This message was authored by Travu2yell This message was authored by: Travu2yell

No mobile data now for 5 days

I have had no mobile data since Thursday afternoon. I have received a message from Sky apologising for the inconvenience and it's all fixed but it isn't. Sky - please this needs sorting out. I have tried everything they have asked me to do. Request network settings - sorry this service is unavailable at the moment - it's not for the moment it has been like it for 5 days.  If they cannot provide the service you should be able to leave the contract and go with a provider who can. 

This message was authored by DerbyPL This message was authored by: DerbyPL

@Daniel-F I have noted that you have closed down other threads saying everything is working and that should people have any issues that they go through troubleshooting steps. I think what is clear from this thread is that the issue is not resolved, the troubleshooting steps do not work and there is no information or acknowledgement of the issue or what to do next. It is now 6 days in this state with no idea of when this is going to be resolved. A useful update would be appreciated as I am going to assume that somebody is working on this within Sky so an actual update can be obtained as to what the problem is, what is being done to fix and when it is expected to be fixed for everyone. 

This message was authored by hesk1912 This message was authored by: hesk1912

I managed to get them to agree to no early termination penalty when I got my PAC.

i am now 5 days with no data

This message was authored by emu3b This message was authored by: emu3b

Sane isdue, my husband hasnt been able to use mobile data since Thursday last week. Mine and my sons is fibe 

This message was authored by Aggrieved1982 This message was authored by: Aggrieved1982

Same here. Unable to call or text. When is sky going to resolve this issue?
This message was authored by Christipops This message was authored by: Christipops

No data since Thursday received new sim card today no difference.  Tried an O2 sim phone works fine sky have sent another sim card I'm not holding my breath. 

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion