Discussion topic: Unable to use mobile data

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Wim1 This message was authored by: Wim1

Re: Unable to use mobile data

I don't have an iPhone. I have a Samsung s23

This message was authored by Blackn This message was authored by: Blackn

I think it's a coincidence that a lot of us had an iPhone 15. 
my daughters phone would not work with her sim but my sim would work. Her sim wouldn't work in my phone either. 

I ordered a new phone number and therefore a new sim and it worked straight away. 

I agree as I have a Samsung s23

This message was authored by Ron+1066 This message was authored by: Ron+1066

I have a Samsung A51 and mobile date isn't working. I live in the South East at Bexhill on Sea Sky say everything is fine in my area ????

This message was authored by Sandrafah This message was authored by: Sandrafah

To get the correct APN settings I have requested network settings, but get an error message, unable to send network settings at this time. This is the same message I've had for over a week.  Was this the same way you got yours?

I've got a new sim and that hasn't fixed the data issue, so frustrating!

Yes this is the same message I get

This message was authored by SionedW This message was authored by: SionedW

I have had problems with mobile data since April 11th. My phone says 'LTE' not 3/4/5G  and I have tried all the fixes suggested to no avail. Have filled in the form - desperate to get my mobile data working again. What is Sky doing to help? 

This message was authored by Jo1970 This message was authored by: Jo1970

I googled my phone's APN settings & it worked for me with mobile data now working. Just need to sort receipt of text messages then will be okay!!

This message was authored by lec111 This message was authored by: lec111

No internet data for around 10 days now. Text & phone calls are fine. I have two iPhone 14s on the account - one is working absolutely fine and the other is not (have swapped the SIMs between the handsets and is not a handset issue). Have done all of the troubleshooting, spent the last two days speaking on Messenger to Sky and now been told to ring. Everyone just seems so surprised by the issue. 

It's also frustrating to see that even new sims aren't fixing it. 

This message was authored by Cfcstevo88 This message was authored by: Cfcstevo88

I have this issue too and I'm in OL13 area. It been like it since I joined sky mobile on my iPhone 15 plus. Soon as I jump onto a call the data cuts out. But all stats seem fine in my area when it comes to coverage I've been on YouTube to check certain settings and they are all correct. 

This message was authored by Goodybags This message was authored by: Goodybags

Re: No internet connection when connected to mobile data, even though it displays 3/4 bars and 4G

I have had this problem since I started with sky two years ago 4G in towns and no Internet and I use my phone for work. It's so frustrating. I just want to pay this thing off and get back onto EE. I've tried sky they can't help...

This message was authored by Buddy2018 This message was authored by: Buddy2018

Re: Since sky went down 11.04.24 cannot receive text messges

Similar issue, sick of contacting sky, getting nowhere. Want out of contract! My issue, is ever since it went down, my data has only worked for a couple of days after they fixed it, now it doesn't work outside of WiFi at all! New sim wouldn't activate, first eSIM didn't work, now have to wait for yet another sim, using second eSIM, but still no data, am sick of re setting network etc, tried all of there 'fixes' but it isn't working! 😩😩😩😩

This message was authored by GaryAD This message was authored by: GaryAD

No signal anymore

I no longer have signal with my Samsung galaxy 21 FE. For the past 3 weeks I've had no data, calls, texts, signal. Not sure why as all bills are paid. Across the road though there was some work happening not sure if it was relating to phone masts or not. But now whenever I'm out the house I don't have a working phone. Oddly I can only call and text when I'm connected to WiFi but the calls and texts are through apps its with my actual phone. So I don't know what to do. I've reset network, restarted the phone. I've asked for virtual help and was sent here. Need any help as I'm paying for a phone I can't use and need to have access to working calls as alot of important personal things are happening and I can't connect to my work WiFi for security reasons so I'm not able to get hold of when I'm at work
This message was authored by Buddy2018 This message was authored by: Buddy2018

I have he exact same issue!! They don't even seem to know about the previous issue! I also have two iPhones on hr same network, one is working fine, the other no data! At the end of my patience now!!

This message was authored by coxy22 This message was authored by: coxy22

Davy

Hi iam having problems with my sim nothing working no tx no phone or Internet my daughter has sim sim but hers is OK I tried few phones still the same

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion