Discussion topic: Hello so am a sky holder and I have subscribed the app hate through sky but I can’t s em to be able

This message was authored by Michelle127 This message was authored by: Michelle127

Hello so am a sky holder and I have subscribed the app hate through sky but I can’t s em to be able

Hello so am a sky holder and I have subscribed an hays app with sky but can't access and finding it hard to understand the instructions can you help

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Re: Hello so am a sky holder and I have subscribed the app hate through sky but I can’t s em to be a

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Michelle127 wrote:

Hello so am a sky holder and I have subscribed an hays app with sky but can't access and finding it hard to understand the instructions can you help

Hi @Michelle127 

I assume you subscribed through Sky Marketplace .

See following help link.

https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-marketplace-subscribe-to-hayu

Michelle127
Topic Author
This message was authored by Michelle127 This message was authored by: Michelle127

Re: Hello so am a sky holder and I have subscribed the app hate through sky but I can’t s em to be a

Yes I did that

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Michelle127 wrote:

Yes I did that

How far did you get @Michelle127 

and exactly what happened?

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion