Discussion topic: On our Sky package our TNT Sports 1 channel interrupts approx every 10 mins for about 10secs.

This message was authored by ThePope27 This message was authored by: ThePope27

Re: On our Sky package our TNT Sports 1 channel interrupts approx every 10 mins for about 10secs.

@Robbo0410 

For a work around as you have TNT Sports, 

you could watch it on Discovery+ free of charge. As if you are subscribed to TNT you get it free on Discovery+

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sky Q 2TB v2 Box + 2 Mini Boxes - Brsk BetterNet1000 FTTP, WatchGuard M400 Firewall, Plume Mesh

Sky Signature + Ultimate TV Pack, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema, Sky Kids, TNT Sports, MUTV, LFCTV, Racing TV, Premier Sports, DAZN
This message was authored by Sanders2024 This message was authored by: Sanders2024

Re: On our Sky package our TNT Sports 1 channel interrupts approx every 10 mins for about 10secs.

I've had this problem ever since it transferred from BT Sport to TNT sport. It doesn't just happen on one of the channels, it happens on UFC too which can be on different TNT or on demand. The glitch is brief, but constant. Makes the viewing experience awful and like I'm streaming on a dodgy channel. 

This message was authored by Winnie13568 This message was authored by: Winnie13568

Hi 

I am having terrible problems with TNT 1 when watching football.... it keeps glitching on my sky mini box and freezing.

its really not good enough 

This message was authored by ThePope27 This message was authored by: ThePope27

@Sanders2024 @Winnie13568 

I know it's not ideal but if you subscribe to TNT Sports through Sky, you get a free upgrade to discovery+ whereby you can watch TNT Sports on Discovery+, you could use this instead, again I know it's not ideal just a lil work around.

________________________________________________________________________________________
Sky Q 2TB v2 Box + 2 Mini Boxes - Brsk BetterNet1000 FTTP, WatchGuard M400 Firewall, Plume Mesh

Sky Signature + Ultimate TV Pack, Sky Sports, Sky Cinema, Sky Kids, TNT Sports, MUTV, LFCTV, Racing TV, Premier Sports, DAZN
This message was authored by ftballman This message was authored by: ftballman

There seems to be a few different issues mixed in here. For one I had the issue initially mentioned here with the glitch but not having it now.

@Winnie13568 are you getting the glitch on the main box too or just the mini? A number of us here flagged up an issue with recordings from TNT glitching on mini boxes. I never tested if this was on live programming too.

From things I've tested and changed, recordings from TNT work much better with a wired connection. Not practical for many I know but there is something different going on with TNT.

This message was authored by Robbo0410 This message was authored by: Robbo0410

It was just the UFC for me like, watched Arsenal Chelsea game last night on TNT ultimate and it was fine, never had an issue with the football, that's live sports I've never recorded anything on it 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion