Discussion topic: Will SKY Q work with ZZOOMM broadband and a TP LINK AX router

This message was authored by LuluGold14 This message was authored by: LuluGold14

Will SKY Q work with ZZOOMM broadband and a TP LINK AX router

Can't get decent high speed fibre broadband from Sky in my area, so going to ZZOOMM 1gb service. Also had continuous issues with SKY router. Been told I have too many devices etc. So looking to buy a TP LINK Tri-band router to help manage devices and performance better. 

question does anyone know if SKY Q will work with ZZOOMM broadband connected via a TP-LINK AX tri-band router?

thanks in advance

Andy

Best Answers
LuluGold14
Topic Author
This message was authored by LuluGold14 This message was authored by: LuluGold14 Answer

Re: Will SKY Q work with ZZOOMM broadband and a TP LINK AX router

Will answer my own question. Yes SKYQ works with ZZOOMM and much better performance than using the fastest SKY broadband option in our area. Also much cheaper.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

LuluGold14
Topic Author
This message was authored by LuluGold14 This message was authored by: LuluGold14 Answer

Re: Will SKY Q work with ZZOOMM broadband and a TP LINK AX router

Will answer my own question. Yes SKYQ works with ZZOOMM and much better performance than using the fastest SKY broadband option in our area. Also much cheaper.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion