Discussion topic: A film was ordered on sky store by mistake. It has not been watched. Can I be reimbursed

This message was authored by Jules+Smith This message was authored by: Jules+Smith

A film was ordered on sky store by mistake. It has not been watched. Can I be reimbursed

My father is 91 and he went on sky store by mistake and ended up buying a film for 13.99. We will not watch this film. Can I be reimbursed? 

All Replies

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam

Re: A film was ordered on sky store by mistake. It has not been watched. Can I be reimbursed

@Jules+Smith wrote:

My father is 91 and he went on sky store by mistake and ended up buying a film for 13.99. We will not watch this film. Can I be reimbursed? 

Contact Sky Store direct here:

https://www.skystore.com/n/hcus/help/contact-us 

There's a live chat option where someone should be able to assist. 

This message was authored by stuby81 This message was authored by: stuby81

Re: A film was ordered on sky store by mistake. It has not been watched. Can I be reimbursed

You can ask, but as the pin number needs to be input, in order to confirm the purchase (even if pin is turned off) they may decline, won't hurt to ask though

Stuby81

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion