Discussion topic: When going to my purchases on sky q box,the mivies are not showing where they use to before

This message was authored by Jayne+Coe This message was authored by: Jayne+Coe

When going to my purchases on sky q box,the mivies are not showing where they use to before

My purchases are not coming up anymore on my sky q box. I had no problems before and Internet is fine,apps work OK so can anybody help ?

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: When going to my purchases on sky q box,the mivies are not showing where they use to before

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What do you see when you go to Recirdings > Purchases ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Jayne+Coe
Topic Author

Re: When going to my purchases on sky q box,the mivies are not showing where they use to before

To see your purchases you must be connected to broadband. Please check your settings. 

My broadband is connected and apps like disney +,you tube,prime and all the catchup download with no problem.

It was taking ages to display purchases, but has now got worse

Is this via a Sky Q box @Jayne+Coe it might be worth rebooting it at the mains to see if that fixes it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Jayne+Coe
Topic Author

Hi yes it is a sky q box. I have turning off at mains,I left I for 5 mins but still the same problem.

Thank you.

@Jayne+Coe 

If rebooting your broadband hub doesn't help either then I would get in touch with Sky Store support regarding this, they have a live chat you can use that is available from 11am-7.30pm Monday to Saturday and can be found here:

https://www.skystore.com/help/contact-us

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion