Discussion topic: If we had sky cinema, would I have to pay anything extra to watch the latest releases

This message was authored by Ana+79 This message was authored by: Ana+79

If we had sky cinema, would I have to pay anything extra to watch the latest releases

If we had sky cinema, would I have to pay anything extra to watch the latest releases ? Thank you 

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: If we had sky cinema, would I have to pay anything extra to watch the latest releases

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Anything in the Sky Store section has to be paid for by everybody so having a subscription to Sky Cinema doesn't exclude you from this I'm afraid.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: If we had sky cinema, would I have to pay anything extra to watch the latest releases

Anything in the Sky Store section has to be paid for by everybody so having a subscription to Sky Cinema doesn't exclude you from this I'm afraid.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

@Ana+79 wrote:

If we had sky cinema, would I have to pay anything extra to watch the latest releases ?

Yes, because studios expect to be making far more money from 'the latest releases' and so only offer these to distributors like Sky for individual rental at premium pricing for several months during or after the initial cinema release.

Once they think that everyone who will pay an individual price has done so, they will permit Sky to list the item for Cinema subscribers.

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion