Discussion topic: No vocals

This message was authored by bethyboo86 This message was authored by: bethyboo86

No vocals

Just purchased les miserables 2012 on sky store but there's music but no voice sound at all. Am I missing a trick here somewhere??

Best Answers
This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds Answer

Re: No vocals

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

hi @bethyboo86 

It could be a mis match between what the audio format is- and the speakers in your set up 

(so for example - there might be a Dolby Atmos output which your system is not picking up )

Try going to your menu settings / setup / audio video - and then in the menu - choose "normal "

You may lose out some of the music quality but the mix might (hopefully) include voices. 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by mike+simmonds This message was authored by: mike+simmonds Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

hi @bethyboo86 

It could be a mis match between what the audio format is- and the speakers in your set up 

(so for example - there might be a Dolby Atmos output which your system is not picking up )

Try going to your menu settings / setup / audio video - and then in the menu - choose "normal "

You may lose out some of the music quality but the mix might (hopefully) include voices. 

Sky customer since 1989.
Sky Q 2TB main box
LG CX6LA from 2020

Have a look at Sky Store – A quick guide for users

Have a look at Maximising the sound quality of your Sky Soundbox

bethyboo86
Topic Author
This message was authored by bethyboo86 This message was authored by: bethyboo86

Thank you so much 😀 it's sorted. So happy... my Internet had been down for 24hrs and had to do a hard reset on everything so it must have messed with my settings. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion