Discussion topic: In set up did " Connect to your speakers" Unable to leave this page ! Help!!!

This message was authored by RobMellor This message was authored by: RobMellor

In set up did " Connect to your speakers" Unable to leave this page ! Help!!!

During the Set up I had the option to connect to speakers and clicked Yes .  We dont have any speakers but i figured it would give me the option to "go back" and i was reaching the end of the "white line" that each time I'd done something kept extending to the right and was nearly finished!  I have been stuck in this "set up" for over 40 mins.  I've tried pushing 1and 3 together on the remote but doesnt appear to make any difference. Help required!!!    Thank you.

Will try removing batteries from the remote and putting them in again in a minute!!

Getting extremely frustrated!!

Best Answers
This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam Answer

Re: In set up did " Connect to your speakers" Unable to leave this page ! Help!!!

@RobMellor wrote:

Sky stream

Turn the puck off at the wall for a minute or two then power it back on and try the setup again. Hopefully the remote hasn't died on you (which they are known to do sometimes). 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Mark39 This message was authored by: Mark39

Re: In set up did " Connect to your speakers" Unable to leave this page ! Help!!!

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

What are you trying to set up? Sky Q? Sky Stream?

RobMellor
Topic Author

Sky stream

This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam Answer

@RobMellor wrote:

Sky stream

Turn the puck off at the wall for a minute or two then power it back on and try the setup again. Hopefully the remote hasn't died on you (which they are known to do sometimes). 

RobMellor
Topic Author

Thank you  - will try later!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion