Discussion topic: My message is - your sky+ box isn’t getting a satellite signal. your recordings in the Planner and ,

This message was authored by CC231 This message was authored by: CC231

My message is - your sky+ box isn’t getting a satellite signal. your recordings in the Planner and ,

My sky+ box is not responding to anything I'm told to do. It just says it's initialising. I can't see how to put my internet code in. Maybe I need a more up-to-date box. I think it would be best if an engineer comes to check it out and the Sky satellite dish. Make sure it's not been damaged by the lightening storm we had last night.

Best Answers
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: My message is - your sky+ box isn’t getting a satellite signal. your recordings in the Planner a

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@CC231 

Sky no longer support Sky+ issues. Unless someone can offer different advice on your particular issue, if you already have Sky Protect through Domestic and General you can call them otherwise you may need to arrange an independent satellite engineer at your own expense. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210 Answer

Re: My message is - your sky+ box isn’t getting a satellite signal. your recordings in the Planner a

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@CC231 

Sky no longer support Sky+ issues. Unless someone can offer different advice on your particular issue, if you already have Sky Protect through Domestic and General you can call them otherwise you may need to arrange an independent satellite engineer at your own expense. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
CC231
Topic Author
This message was authored by CC231 This message was authored by: CC231

Thank you. I must be out of date on my Sky package. I've not heard of the things you said. Maybe I have to renew everything. Possibly needing a new more modern tv!!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 100 minutes

New Discussion