Discussion topic: Trouble activating discovery plus

This message was authored by Mark8344 This message was authored by: Mark8344

Trouble activating discovery plus

I've been trying to activate my discovery plus, even followed the link sent by SMS but all I'm getting is " Sorry we can't do that right now please try again later ". 
Anyone having the same problem. 

Best Answers
This message was authored by ZyloKai This message was authored by: ZyloKai Answer

Re: Trouble activating discovery plus

@Mark8344 wrote:

I've been trying to activate my discovery plus, even followed the link sent by SMS but all I'm getting is " Sorry we can't do that right now please try again later ". 

You will need to activate Sky via Sky Glass, Sky Stream or Sky Q via this link first:
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-marketplace-subscribe-to-discovery-plus

After you set up your Discovery+ on Sky Glass, Sky Stream or Sky Q,  you can sign into Discovery+ on Sky Glass, Sky Stream or Sky Q and also on the likes of your laptop, phone and/or app. 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by ZyloKai This message was authored by: ZyloKai Answer

Re: Trouble activating discovery plus

@Mark8344 wrote:

You will need to activate Sky via Sky Glass, Sky Stream or Sky Q via this link first:
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/sky-marketplace-subscribe-to-discovery-plus

After you set up your Discovery+ on Sky Glass, Sky Stream or Sky Q,  you can sign into Discovery+ on Sky Glass, Sky Stream or Sky Q and also on the likes of your laptop, phone and/or app. 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion