Discussion topic: When will chucky season 3 be aired in the uk

This message was authored by Jade932 This message was authored by: Jade932

When will chucky season 3 be aired in the uk

Been waiting to watch chucky can't find a release date anywhere can only find available on amazon prime but not in my location the 2 previous seasons were aired on sky around Halloween 2021 and 2022 the latest series was split into 2 parts and been waiting forever for it

Best Answers
This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam Answer

Re: When will chucky season 3 be aired in the uk

@Jade932 wrote:

Been waiting to watch chucky can't find a release date anywhere can only find available on amazon prime but not in my location the 2 previous seasons were aired on sky around Halloween 2021 and 2022 the latest series was split into 2 parts and been waiting forever for it

The first 7 episodes of season 3 are available via Peacock in the USA and the season finale drops tomorrow so there's a good chance it will come to the UK soon. They often wait until a series has finished in the US before bringing it to the UK. 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by oldfella This message was authored by: oldfella

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Jade932 wrote:

Hi @Jade932 

Google says

Following the weekly release schedule, Season 3 Part 2 is set to premiere on April 10, 2024, delivering the final four episodes on the USA Network and Syfy. For those preferring streaming, the series will be available on Peacock. Viewers in the United Kingdom can catch Chucky Season 3 on Sky Sci-Fi and NOW TV.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Jade932 

I don't watch it but I've just checked the Geektown website. There is no information on a UK airing yet other than 'unknown 2024'. It only started airing in the USA on 10/04/24.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
This message was authored by Padam_Padam This message was authored by: Padam_Padam Answer

@Jade932 wrote:

The first 7 episodes of season 3 are available via Peacock in the USA and the season finale drops tomorrow so there's a good chance it will come to the UK soon. They often wait until a series has finished in the US before bringing it to the UK. 

Jade932
Topic Author

Thank you for your help 

Jade932
Topic Author

Thank you 

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Jade932 

If you go into the Geektown website and search for that (or any other programme you're interested in) you can sign up for free emails that provide information on first airings in the UK which arrive about 7-10 days before it first airs. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Jade932
Topic Author

@Daniel0210 ohh I didn't know that thank you! That's really helpful I'll definitely be doing that 🙂 

This message was authored by Timelord2018 This message was authored by: Timelord2018

Sky viewing relations said to me

"Thank you for taking some time to contact us about the new series of 'Chucky'.

We do have plans to air this in the future, however there has been no confirmed schedule date at the moment. As soon as we

know more this will be announced "

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 5 hours

New Discussion