Discussion topic: Paying to much

This message was authored by Rachael91 This message was authored by: Rachael91

Paying to much

I left Virgin and joined sky as it was cheaper! Now my bill has doubled, I paid £195 last month and now you want £190 when my original bill is £101.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: Paying to much

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Rachael91  By posting in the email forum you are not emailing Sky,  it is intended for Sky/Yahoo email issues.

If you're out of a discounted period then you will be paying the list price, Sky will have told you how long discounts last for.

If you are out of your minimum term you'll need to contact Sky to negotiate a new deal.

You can call on 150 from a Sky Talk Line or Sky Mobile.

If you haven't got a current Sky Mobile or Sky Talk this link should help:
(UK) https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number
(ROI) on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Stay on the line and don’t hang up if prompted to. Apparently the quieter times to ring are just after 7am or about 9pm.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Rachael91 
Discounts may have recently expired or be ending very soon. As stated by @GD1 Sky will have told you the date the discount was ending when you took it out. You could compare a previous bill to your latest bill and see where the amounts differ
www.sky.com/bill.

If your discount has ended you will need to contact Sky to try to negotiate a new deal which will require another 18 month minimum term contract. Sky are not obliged to offer you another discount so if you’re offered something acceptable you need to agree to it there and then because if you decide to think about it the offer may no longer be available when you call back.

You can either call Sky or use the following link
https://www.sky.com/help/articles/cancel-sky-tv#contact-leave

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Rachael91
Topic Author
This message was authored by Rachael91 This message was authored by: Rachael91

I spoke to the team last week to confirm amount and was said it's £101 per month, my WiFi is forever going off and I'm having to reset it all the time!

This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Rachael91 wrote:

I spoke to the team last week to confirm amount and was said it's £101 per month, 

@Rachael91 

Then you'll need to call Sky again and query this. In case you're not aware you aren’t contacting Sky Customer Services by posting on here. This is primarily a customer to customer forum.

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 50 minutes

New Discussion