Discussion topic: Hi All . I am constantly having to reset my broadband on my sky q box. It is constantly losing conne

This message was authored by nicke123 This message was authored by: nicke123

Hi All . I am constantly having to reset my broadband on my sky q box. It is constantly losing conne

Constantly losing connectivity on my sky q box. Everything else in the house is fine its just tge sky q box. I have fibre broadband which is fast. Help please.

All Replies

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Re: Hi All . I am constantly having to reset my broadband on my sky q box. It is constantly losing c

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@nicke123 you can check the speed your Q box is connected at by running the Network test in the Get Help menu of the Netflix app.

If the connection between the hub and the Q box is poor you maybe able to improve it by making sure both units are out in the open not in cupboards or under or behind other kit. However is that doesnt help ive Sky a call after the holiday as they can supply a booster to mount midway between the hub and the Q box or send an engineer out to test the system .

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 4 hours

New Discussion