Discussion topic: Downloadable Fixture list

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by slipd This message was authored by: slipd

Re: Downloadable Fixture list

Subscribed. Definitely an issue, none of my Sky Fixture calendars are currently working/showing in Calendar.

This message was authored by Mackemholic This message was authored by: Mackemholic

Any more info on this problem yet? 

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Mackemholic wrote:

Any more info on this problem yet? 

@Mackemholic  Not at the moment, when there's an update it will be posted here

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here
This message was authored by TeresaE This message was authored by: TeresaE

I've got the same issue on Google Calendar.  F1 fixtures are still showing so it must be specific to the football calendars at Sky's end.

This message was authored by andy_scot_uk This message was authored by: andy_scot_uk

All my family have lost the calendar fixtures across all devices and technologies. Outlook/Google, phones, laptops and they have been working for years. Pretty poor that this is taking so long to fix. Very useful in planning family events so they do not conflict with games.

This message was authored by Trevor1203 This message was authored by: Trevor1203

I have found this site which you can download individual teams similar to the Sky option fixtur.es/en/premier-league

It also loads previous games and the result. Somebody might find this useful 

This message was authored by JNtr This message was authored by: JNtr

Although that may work, it involves signing in and allowing permissions, and it doesn't say much about who's running it. In this case, I'd personally prefer, and suggest, sticking with the official Premier League calendar, though as I said before, it doesn't backtrack before the current month. 

direct link https://pl.ecal.com

Or click through links via premierleague.com 

This message was authored by Tsbtm This message was authored by: Tsbtm

I've gone for the Fixtures version for the time being, but it's not as good as the Sky one. 

Doesn't seem to be an official Champo/EFL alternative, but maybe I'm looking in the wrong place?

This message was authored by Matt1968 This message was authored by: Matt1968

I am also having this issue. It happened after I did an update on my Iphone. I have tried to resubscribe but they simply are not there.

This message was authored by walawson This message was authored by: walawson

Any update please? Frustrating how it's just stopped working.

This message was authored by JaniceMD This message was authored by: JaniceMD

I'm so pleased I found this question, relieved that it's not just me, not any particular system, seems clearly to be a Sky issue. What is frustrating is that it seems to have happened on Wednesday or Thursday, so am I thinking too simply, go back to what software updates were carried out those days & see what's affected all the football fixtures? You wouldn't believe how much of a problem it causes to a fan who attends the home matches..... 7 fixtures left, I know, but it's affecting confidence for next season now.

This message was authored by t.mendoza This message was authored by: t.mendoza

I'm also having this issue and glad it's not just me although I've spent an hour trying to rectify and nothing works!!

This message was authored by Johnny13 This message was authored by: Johnny13

Having same issue here. All of a sudden football fixtures have disappeared from calendar and I can't get them back again. Heeeeeeelp. 

This message was authored by Daniel-F This message was authored by: Daniel-F

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi all,

Thank you all for continuing to share your experience of the Football team calendar fixture issue 🙂

Just to update on this.

The relevant teams have identified the fault and steps are being taken to get this resolved. We will update the thread once we have more information to share on this.

I'm marking this as the answer just so it is easilly findable at the top of the thread.

Thanks,

Daniel
Community Moderator
This message was authored by Invisiblename This message was authored by: Invisiblename

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Looking forward to the fix!

I am just another Sky customer!

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 7 hours

New Discussion