Discussion topic: Cannot watch on demand or download to iphone

This message was authored by Moira+Hall This message was authored by: Moira+Hall

Cannot watch on demand or download to iphone

I am unable to download programmes to iphone, only to the box.  I am also unable to watch catch up - the only option is to record.  Have deleted the app and reinstalled but no better.  I'm wondering whether this is something to do with the recent Iphone update?

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Cannot watch on demand or download to iphone

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Moira+Hall 

I see the same with those episodes so It might be worth sending an email to the Viewer Relations team about this -  viewerR@sky.uk

Just let them know this is Sky Go related.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Can you give some examples @Moira+Hall as I will check to see if I have the same issue with my iPhone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Moira+Hall
Topic Author
This message was authored by Moira+Hall This message was authored by: Moira+Hall

Hi, yes for example to watch i.e. Coronation St or Emmerdale, usually I go to catch up and I can watch the episode.  Now the only option is to download to sky box.  Sky go.jpg

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

@Moira+Hall 

I see the same with those episodes so It might be worth sending an email to the Viewer Relations team about this -  viewerR@sky.uk

Just let them know this is Sky Go related.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion