Discussion topic: Error code PFE 4100

This message was authored by Karlpuk This message was authored by: Karlpuk

Re: Error code PFE 4100

Same here - all worked fine until a couple of days ago.  Now nothing works.  

Sky App fires up no problem.  I cam see the program listings.  Blank screen, then an erir message when i choose a channel.

Have uninstalled (and i have been maticulous with the hidden files, found many recommendations as to where they are hidden).  Reinstall....  Nothing happens.  Another hour of life gone every time i try this - tried in vain, four times.

Appreciate some quick support from Sky please.

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Karlpuk wrote:

Appreciate some quick support from Sky please.

This forum doesn't work like that so if you want a response you would need to email them - apps@sky.uk, I would include a link to here so they can see multiple people are seeing the same 4100 error.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Thanks

Sent

This message was authored by Famousfamily4 This message was authored by: Famousfamily4 Answer

I just rebooted and miracle of miracles its working now,  I assume its skys stupid checking to see if your in the UK but they will never tell you that, funny how before the brexit shambles it was fine to watch out of the UK and now its not , and sky seem to have been completely unable to negotiate the deal that was previously agreed with the EU, even though f1tv have the rights. Not saying that's the issue but as the app loads and tries to play the program then gives the 4100 error after about 30secs something must be going on , anyway rant over its working after a reboot and windows 11 recent updates 

geeps
RobinHood1000
Topic Author
This message was authored by RobinHood1000 This message was authored by: RobinHood1000

Funnily I just tried the same and it all worked. I did nothing different from the previous attempts. I've missed three days of Ashes cricket and Formula 1 - I wonder if Sky will be reimbursing me for that 🙂 No chance of course. I'm relieved it's working again now at least

Strange - mine works now too....  Have done nothing.  Clearly some bacground stuff ongoing

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion