Discussion topic: Sky go not working, trying to watch live cricket error 1(-41942870) On other devices it works fine.

This message was authored by Dfoster This message was authored by: Dfoster

Sky go not working, trying to watch live cricket error 1(-41942870) On other devices it works fine.

Trying to watch live cricket on sky go, keep getting above error message. Re started internet and tablet.

Unistalled Sky go app and reinstalled and still wont work. Got wife to try on her tablet and it works fine where she is and works fine on ipad there too.

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

Re: Sky go not working, trying to watch live cricket error 1(-41942870) On other devices it works fi

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Have you tried installing the Sky Sports app to see if you can watch the live cricket via this instead ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Dfoster
Topic Author

Re: Sky go not working, trying to watch live cricket error 1(-41942870) On other devices it works fi

This doesn't work either

What error do you get with that app ?

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Dfoster
Topic Author

Oops something went wrong, won't even let me log in.

Are you at home and connected to your Wifi connection ?

Dfoster
Topic Author

I am at my dads and on their wifi, wife is at home and signed into our wifi both tablet and ipad work at home but will not work at my dads

Get your Dad to reboot his broadband router, leave it off for 5 minutes before powering it back up and again and at the same time reboot your tablet.

Dfoster
Topic Author

Already tried that

Dfoster
Topic Author

I have sorted, sounds like my brother had set up some VPN on dads network and it was blocking Sky.

thanks for all your help

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion