Discussion topic: Why can't I access viaplay on skygo but I can on the sky box?

This message was authored by Ry4nzzz This message was authored by: Ry4nzzz

Why can't I access viaplay on skygo but I can on the sky box?

Hi,

I've got a viaplay subscription through sky. I can access through the main sky box, however I am rarely at the same address as the box and mainly got it for skygo. However the viaplay channels don't show up on skygo, which is weird as the TNT Sports channels do and the subscription process is very similar?

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Why can't I access viaplay on skygo but I can on the sky box?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

As you have discovered the Viaplay channels are not available via the Sky Go app when it is not connected to a Sky Q box (a multiscreen would be required for this).

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

As you have discovered the Viaplay channels are not available via the Sky Go app when it is not connected to a Sky Q box (a multiscreen would be required for this).

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can
Ry4nzzz
Topic Author
This message was authored by Ry4nzzz This message was authored by: Ry4nzzz

Thank you @caesarome I suspected as much. I'm going to change to the non sky package for viaplay, wish me luck lol!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 3.6 hours

New Discussion