Discussion topic: No reception and onscreen message states 'software problem'. How to get it working again?

This message was authored by Oldblondie This message was authored by: Oldblondie

No reception and onscreen message states 'software problem'. How to get it working again?

TV worked last night but this morning not. Onscreen message stated 'Software problem' so how do I get Sky working again? I pay by monthly direct debit so not a billing fault.

Best Answers
Oldblondie
Topic Author
This message was authored by Oldblondie This message was authored by: Oldblondie Answer

Re: No reception and onscreen message states 'software problem'. How to get it working again?

Thanks for your speedy response but I decided to call sky and a lovely Scottish staffer (Simone) resolved the problem with the Sky puck's software. What a relief!

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by Annie+UK This message was authored by: Annie+UK

Re: No reception and onscreen message states 'software problem'. How to get it working again?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Which Sky System do you have?

1. Sky Plus (Sky Plus Forum)
2. Sky Q (Sky Q Forum)
3. Sky Glass & Live (Sky Glass & Live)
4. Sky Stream (Sky Stream)
Oldblondie
Topic Author
This message was authored by Oldblondie This message was authored by: Oldblondie Answer

Thanks for your speedy response but I decided to call sky and a lovely Scottish staffer (Simone) resolved the problem with the Sky puck's software. What a relief!

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion