Discussion topic: Playing sky movies throgh a projector

This message was authored by Naritsra This message was authored by: Naritsra

Playing sky movies throgh a projector

Ok so I have sky glass and a sky puck!

I'm currently using a samsung freestyle projector which is connected from the puck to the samsung projector with a hdmi lead.

The problem!¡!!

I can watch any content on sky glass and on any app with no problem but 

1. When I try to play a movie from sky I get a message ( you are unable to access  this content. Baring in mind I have no problems watching any other content why will it not let me watch a sky movie I have tried switching off the puck and letting  it reboot until the light cones on I havevb mabe sure call connections are A ok but it makes no difrence. Has any one else had this problem how did you solve it

Step by step guide if possible 

Thanks for reading in advance

Best Answers
Naritsra
Topic Author
This message was authored by Naritsra This message was authored by: Naritsra Answer

Re: Playing sky movies throgh a projector

Sorted the problem now I reset the puck and rhat solved the problem now I'm able to watch sky movies  on my projector 

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Naritsra  To use a puck as well as your Glass TV you also need the Whole Home sub, do you have this?

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

Naritsra
Topic Author
This message was authored by Naritsra This message was authored by: Naritsra Answer

Sorted the problem now I reset the puck and rhat solved the problem now I'm able to watch sky movies  on my projector 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion