Discussion topic: Discovery plus not working

This message was authored by Kevin+Tips This message was authored by: Kevin+Tips

Discovery plus not working

So after reading through this forum and all of the possible solutions like signing out and activating again. 

I decided enough was enough and went to discovery for support. After emails with their support they put it down to the app on the Q box.  They said it was a known issue and there would be an update in January.

I get the app running but it asks you to upgrade so no matter how many solutions that are there it wont work.

I tried my phone, pc and firestick but they say contact your provider and wont play.

So I gather maybe a call to sky to confirm this as discovery is passing the buck.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Lisa-P1987 This message was authored by: Lisa-P1987

Re: Discovery plus not working

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, there are known issues with Discovery and Sky at the moment.

We have got some updates planned soon but nothing confirmed date wise, so it is likely the Discovery app issue will be resolved in those updates. 

Thanks

Lisa - Sky Tech Team Expert

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion