Discussion topic: I've been overcharged

This message was authored by Aleksandra+Be This message was authored by: Aleksandra+Be

I've been overcharged

I've been overcharged and my bil increased from 26 to 35 a month without any notice.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: I've been overcharged

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Aleksandra+Be  Sounds like possibly discounts have ended, this being the case you would have been told at the time you took the service how long discounts last for.

Now may be the time to speak about a new deal.

You can call on 150 from a Sky Talk Line or Sky Mobile.

If you haven't got a current Sky Mobile or Sky Talk this link should help:
(UK) https://www.sky.com/help/home Scroll down and click on ‘Need more help’ and it provides a 0333 number
(ROI) on the same link change the flag in the very bottom corner to the ROI flag to obtain an 0818 number.

Stay on the line and don’t hang up if prompted to. Apparently the quieter times to ring are just after 7am or about 9pm.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf

Re: I've been overcharged

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Aleksandra+Be  How long have you been a customer, could your minimum term discount have expired, you would have been informed at sign up when this would expire you don't get reminders 

best to give Sky a call and see if you can negotiate a new deal for a lower price 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion