Discussion topic: Pucks. How do I buy them?

This message was authored by AnneO This message was authored by: AnneO

Pucks. How do I buy them?

I'm obviously a bit dumb..... I thought my mini boxes would work with sky glass, but NO. Apparently I need pucks?. Not supplied or explained. I'm now trying to purchase with no luck. My glass was delivered today and I can't run my mini boxes😩. Would someone please explain how I can order them. Thanks 

Best Answers
This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf Answer

Re: Pucks. How do I buy them?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@AnneO  There is a monthly subscription for pucks 

you need the whole home package which is £10pm extra and covers all pucks upto the maximum of 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

View this Answer within the discussion

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by Silverfox8 This message was authored by: Silverfox8

@AnneO 

i am afraid you cannot run the two together.

First puck should be supplied free then £50 for additional ones plus £10 set up. 
Ordered through my sky. 
Contact sky and ask about your first one.

How many do you need?

I have 4.

Pucks belong to you q boxes have to be returned.

You need a stable Wi-fi connection.

AnneO
Topic Author
This message was authored by AnneO This message was authored by: AnneO

Thanks. I didn't get any and had a shock when my mini boxes didn't work. I will contact them tomorrow. I need at least 2 , maybe 3 if there is no monthly fee

This message was authored by SKY1992bf This message was authored by: SKY1992bf Answer

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@AnneO  There is a monthly subscription for pucks 

you need the whole home package which is £10pm extra and covers all pucks upto the maximum of 6

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please note: I am just a sky customer not a employee - posts from sky employees are clearly marked as such
my setup: Samsung 5 series 32inc tv | sky +hd box | variety, SKY & TNT sports,sky cinema | Netflix and prime video
Please note: I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
if this post has helped please give it a like ~ if this post has solved your question/query please mark it as the answer in order to help others

If you would like to post a “Send Your Thanks to Sky” message please click Here

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion