Discussion topic: Recording F1 in uhd

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

This message was authored by Sky-by-night This message was authored by: Sky-by-night

Re: Recording F1 in uhd

@Gothorp+23 wrote:

Am so glad I purchased sky glass before coming on here and reading people's post😩, not one post saying how good sky glass is, am pretty sure the viewing angle will be ok if it was that bad everyone would sending theirs back but we'll see tomorrow how good or bad it is 🤔

I really like my Glass TV.

This message was authored by TimmyBGood This message was authored by: TimmyBGood

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Gothorp+23 wrote:

am pretty sure the viewing angle will be ok if it was that bad everyone would sending theirs back 

Viewing angle issues are almost entirely down to room layout and seating arrangements: for users who sit straight in front of their televisions it's not going to be a problem even if the panel itself is very limited indeed..

Sky Glass 55" (on ethernet) & two Stream Pucks (one ethernet / one WiFi)
BT Halo 3+ Ultrafast FTTP (500Mbs), BT Smart Hub 2
Gothorp+23
Topic Author
This message was authored by Gothorp+23 This message was authored by: Gothorp+23

Is this speaking from experience of owning sky glass?

Sky 65inch sky glass in gloss black and complete sky package+ whole home, 49inch 4k HDR LG smart TV, 32inch LG HD smart TV,, EE 67mbps broadband, EE 5g mobile phone, PS4 and Acer aspire desktop pc i5 core.

Gotta love tech stuff
This message was authored by Sky-by-night This message was authored by: Sky-by-night

@Gothorp+23 wrote:

Is this speaking from experience of owning sky glass?

In my case, yes. I upgraded to the Glass from a 10yr old Sharp LED so have noticed a big improvement in picture quality, but viewing angle is more critical on the Glass.

I repeat that I am really happy with my Glass package despite the teething problems.

This message was authored by Chrisee This message was authored by: Chrisee

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@Gothorp+23 I got my own today and looked at viewing angle as some extraordinary claims had been made by some people. My set does not show any significant drop off 45 degrees either side of straight on. I would take Sky's claim of 178 degrees with a large pinch of salt though.

=========================================================
65inch Sky Glass, 3 Sky Streaming Pucks, Sky Ultrafast + and Sky SR213(white Wifi Max hub) main Wifi from 3 TP-Link Deco M4 units in access point mode
Gothorp+23
Topic Author
This message was authored by Gothorp+23 This message was authored by: Gothorp+23

well my sky glass has finally arrived and so far am impressed with what I've seen, I will admit the picture quality could be a little be sharper but overall it's good 👍👍

Sky 65inch sky glass in gloss black and complete sky package+ whole home, 49inch 4k HDR LG smart TV, 32inch LG HD smart TV,, EE 67mbps broadband, EE 5g mobile phone, PS4 and Acer aspire desktop pc i5 core.

Gotta love tech stuff

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion