Discussion topic: Unable to see my emails

This message was authored by shirtbutton This message was authored by: shirtbutton

Unable to see my emails

I have been trying today to get to my emails but all i keep getting is an error message. 

Access Denied

You don't have permission to access on this server.

Reference #18.866f5668.1666634406.226ae2ac. 

Also i can not get to see some emails that come through when I am on my computer email. 

The emails do not make sense to me. 

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml>   <:OfficeDocumentSettings>    o:AllowPNG/>             <o:PixelsPerInch>96</o:PixelsPerInch>   </o:OfficeDocumentSettings>         </xml><![endif]-->

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" />

<!--[if !mso]><!-->  <meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge" />

<!--<![endif]-->         <meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0" />

<title>Your latest credit score is ready</title>      <!--[if (gte mso 9)|(IE)]>         <style>           table {              border-collapse: collapse;              border-spacing: 0;   so-line-height-rule: exactly;    mso-margin-bottom-alt: 0;       mso-margin-top-alt: 0;   mso-table-lspace: 0pt; mso-table-rspace: 0pt;             }             td {font-family: Arial, sans-serif !important;}             li {              text-indent: -1em; /* Normalise space between bullets and text */             }             .h1, .h2, .h3, .h4, .h5, .h6 {              font-weight: normal !important;     }      .msopad {              margin-left: 30px !important; padding-left: 0 !important;     }     </style>   <![endif]-->.

These types of email have been quite a lot recently. I am not too sure what to do. I have to go on my yahoo/sky email to be able to read them, but now i can't read any of them because my access has been denied

Can someone get back to me as i am waiting for an important email. 

Thanks 

Tracy.

Best Answers
This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Unable to see my emails

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Are you using a VPN, if so try disabling it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome Answer

Re: Unable to see my emails

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Are you using a VPN, if so try disabling it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 80 minutes

New Discussion