Discussion topic: Can I use an EE sim on a finance Sky device?

This message was authored by ImogenLydia This message was authored by: ImogenLydia

Can I use an EE sim on a finance Sky device?

Hello,

I would like to join sky mobile by getting the iphone 13 pro max paying off monthly, I want to know if I am able to use an EE sim on a finance sky device?

Moderator note: edited the title to match the topic.

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

All Replies

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

Re: I want to speak to s

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

@ImogenLydia wrote:

Hello,

I would like to join sky mobile by getting the iphone 13 pro max paying off monthly, I want to know if I am able to use an EE sim on a finance sky device?

Currently you need to also take out a data plan when getting s phone from Sky, this does change however in December.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

ImogenLydia
Topic Author
This message was authored by ImogenLydia This message was authored by: ImogenLydia

If I take out a 500mb data plan would that work, what changed in December? @GD1 

This message was authored by GD1 This message was authored by: GD1

@ImogenLydia wrote:

If I take out a 500mb data plan would that work, what changed in December? @GD1 

Yes youn can take out a the free plan as long as it's activated then you can use your EE sim, from December they have removed the requirement to have a data plan.

Like you I'm a customer here, Sky Employees are clearly identified as such.
43" Glass TV & Puck Whole Home
Please note I only provide help on the main forums and not via PM, PM's are switched off.

ImogenLydia
Topic Author

Perfect so if I purchase the 500mb data plan I can use my sim as I will have an active plan with sky? Thankyou for your help! @GD1 

This message was authored by caesarome This message was authored by: caesarome

@ImogenLydia wrote:

Perfect so if I purchase the 500mb data plan I can use my sim as I will have an active plan with sky?

That is correct or if you can wait until December you will no longer need to take out and pay for a data plan.

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If someone has helped you then please click on the LIKES button in their post.
If you need help please provide as much information as you can

This discussion has been locked

Sorry, you can't reply to this discussion as it's been locked by our Community Managers.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion