Discussion topic: I've received my new phone but no swap pack to return my old one?

This message was authored by Alikichiara This message was authored by: Alikichiara

I've received my new phone but no swap pack to return my old one?

I have upgraded my mobile and received the new one. However I have not received a swap pack and instructions to return my old phone. I'm conscious that the clock is ticking in my 14 day return window. Anyone else have this problem?

Best Answers
This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw Answer

Re: I've received my new phone but no swap pack to return my old one?

Posted by a Superuser, not a Sky employee. Find out more

Hi @Alikichiara  you are supposed to use the packaging the new phone arrived in with the return address on the inside. If you no longer have that then you need to call sky on 150 to ask for new packaging. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.

View this Answer within the discussion

All Replies

This message was authored by 63johnw This message was authored by: 63johnw Answer

Hi @Alikichiara  you are supposed to use the packaging the new phone arrived in with the return address on the inside. If you no longer have that then you need to call sky on 150 to ask for new packaging. 

If someone has helped give them a thumbs up.

If their answer solved your issue mark it as the correct answer.

I won’t respond to direct messages so please post any problems on the forum.
This message was authored by Daniel0210 This message was authored by: Daniel0210

@Alikichiara 

It always used to be reusing the packaging the new device was delivered in and the return label was inside but reportedly difficult to see. I'm not sure if that process has changed. 

▪️I AM NOT A SKY EMPLOYEE ▪️
Sky customer since 2001
with: Sky Q | Sky Superfast Broadband | Sky Talk | Sky Mobile
NOTE: I only provide help on the forums and NOT via PM
Alikichiara
Topic Author
This message was authored by Alikichiara This message was authored by: Alikichiara

Many thanks. I'll use the old box then. I think what was confusing was that I received an email from Sky about my new device being delivered and they would send out a swap pack "soon". Why not say please return in the packaging that the new device arrived in? 

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion