Discussion topic: Previous activated eSim no longer working

This message was authored by LisaMe1 This message was authored by: LisaMe1

Previous activated eSim no longer working

Since Sunday my eSim has stopped working and when I try to reinstall it won't activate. (and yes I switched on/off a million times!)  Can you please help and let me know how I can sort this asap please? 

All Replies

This message was authored by Greenfingers001 This message was authored by: Greenfingers001

Re: Previous activated eSim no longer working

Posted by a Sky employee

Hi there, I’ve escalated your post to our Community Messaging team who will invite you to a private chat shortly and help you with this. 

Just look out for the colourful bubble to start the conversation.

Here's more information on how Community Messaging works - https://helpforum.sky.com/t5/Did-you-know/Escalating-a-post-to-a-Sky-expert/ba-p/3711147

LisaMe1
Topic Author

@Greenfingers001 -

No. This, this is unacceptable. I've been on the call with your CS team and nothing makes my eSim work. On top of that they made me reset my phone which means I lost all my contacts. What is going on? Time to hire better devs that can do the job? Guys I need a my phone to work. Can you please sort this out and let me knw what the compensation process is????

LisaMe1
Topic Author

@Greenfingers001 any news???? 

LisaMe1
Topic Author

@Greenfingers001

what is the ETA here please? I need this sorted. I cannot wait until I receive my physical SIM. Can you please escalate so someone can contact me asap? 

Btw, I have now installed a replacement eSim and this new eSim is not working. No signal. I followed all the steps the CS person told me. 

Some feedback for the devs: when you request a new replacment SIM the app sends you a SMS!!!! Mate!!! if the SIM is not working how the heck do you get a SMS???? You need to add an email option there.

This message was authored by Addie15 This message was authored by: Addie15

Posted by a Sky employee

Update-We are closing this invite now due to no response within 48 hours. If you still need help, please let us know so we can re-escalate this for you. Thanks.

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

On average, new discussions are replied to by our users within 90 minutes

New Discussion