Discussion topic: Sky Door Chime - not syncing

This message was authored by paultf1 This message was authored by: paultf1

Re: Sky Door Chime - not syncing

Hi. 

Did you get the app from Google Play if so, try uninstalling it and then scan the QR code on the inside of the box. then start from scratch see if that works for you, It worked for me.

Paul.

This message was authored by Malcthedrummer This message was authored by: Malcthedrummer

Hi Paul, and thanks for trying to help me, everyboday have been so kind trying to get this 'sorted' but I have this morning taken the equipment down and got rid. Old bell is now back up and working fine, really wish I had not gone down this route to be honest, must have wasted Hours and Hours of my life trying this and trying that all to NO AVAIL !

I thank you ALL for trying

Malcolm

This message was authored by Malcthedrummer This message was authored by: Malcthedrummer

I have now purchased an ieGeek doorbell/chime, downloaded and synced FIRST TIME, battery lasted 25 days on first charge and works PERFECTLY, Wish I had done this weeks ago to be honest, why could Sky not sorted a better system?? Try one if you having probs with the Sky one.

This message was authored by paultf1 This message was authored by: paultf1

Hi thank you for your reply. Yes ,I tried both. Have got them to sink,but cannot get live video. I have downloaded the latest app.

Paul.

This message was authored by JR10 This message was authored by: JR10

Absolutely useless, keeps losing connection and yet it is next to router and front door with no issues with the internet.  Cannot seem to get hold of anyone at Sky (a real person) to assist.  What kind of service is this?  Keeps telling me to re-boot which took over an hour yesterday, fianlly got connected for it to lose connection today.  If anyone rings the doorbell I can't hear it as it does not ring indoors.

Be brave, take it off the door and bash it with a big hammer and throw it in the bin. Purchase the ieGeek wire free door bell like I did, connected FIRST TIME and still got 87% of power after 10 days of PERFECT use. Good Luck

Was this discussion not helpful?

No problem. Browse or search to find help, or start a new discussion on Community.

Start a new discussion

New Discussion